Archived Topic

Typical Yewtness

by KingCoug · 9/6/2015

Advertisement
K
KingCoug
Look at this loser.



http://m.journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/2015/the-scene-byu-utah-rivalry-brims-in-lincoln-too/article_a17b6dcf-1ce3-5d7b-a4ec-006d78c83566.html?mobile_touch=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I sent this message to him on FB -



Hope you enjoyed spending all that dough to fly out to Nebraska and watch BYU win. Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!



P.S. Bwa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!



But in all seriousness, I hope your plane crashes on the way back to Utah.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
H
HoosierCougar
yeah, he's the very definition of "not a rivalry" hahahahahahaha
C
crazycougar84601
I work with the guy who gave him the tickets. I will have to visit him Tuesday. We have allot of Nebraska transfers. They won the annual flag contest this year and they flew the husker flag this week. Bad news for them is that the contest is cursed. It started out as rivalry week thing. But whoever had the flag up lost the game. Cost our dear cougars a few times. This year was no different.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.