Archived Topic

Last call

by hawkwing · 9/6/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
640346675387760640
F
frdbtr
Houk hugging the ref is simply awesome! Much better than Riley Nelson's high five.
B
BoiseBYU
Wrubell doing the soprano! Haha
S
SpiffCoug
Here's a link to the Nebraska radio call:

http://www.huskers.com/AudioArchives.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&DB_OEM_ID=100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I can't remember if it was the top or bottom BYU-Nebraska file. But one is like 4 minutes long the other 12 hours. Go to 8:52:45.



Nothing over the top one way or the other.
S
stuckinbig10country
I think my voice may have gone higher than Greg's on my couch. My son (not the biggest sports fan) just looked at me weird...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I'm surprised that the police weren't called out to Hawkwing's home with all the screaming there was downstairs. Pandemonium!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.