Michigan is likewise my #2 most hated team. My teams are #1 BYU, #1a Baylor, #2 OSU. OSU used to be #1 until I felt snubbed by them in HS and they lost a bit of luster. That said, when my wife asked me what instrument we should try to get my 7 year old boy to play, my only suggestion was "sousaphone".
Despite that, there is no adequate description for how much I want to see the Wolverines take the Utes to the woodshed on opening night with a national audience. I don't have a lot of trust that it will happen that way (I've said 100 times that I don't think Harbaugh is a quick fix guy), but anything can happen in the first game of the year, especially when there is a new coach on one sideline that leaves little film or data for the opposition to break down.
Michigan has a puncher's chance here, I just hope they punch like mid- to late-80s Iron Mike.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119363/3488845-2791988842-tyson.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">