Archived Topic

Will Mitt Run?

by Ddawg · 9/1/2015

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
With all the hoopla and angst surrounding the Tump presidential run - some heavy establishment insiders - behind the scene GOP heavy hitters - would like Mitt Romney to reconsider and enter the race. Will he?



Will Mitt Romney Jump In?



As Jeb Bush struggles to carry the establishment mantle, some wonder whether the time is right for Mitt.



By Bernie Quigley | 08/31/15



http://observer.com/2015/08/will-mitt-romney-jump-in/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D
Ddawg
Personally, I think it's too late for Mitt. Full disclosure, I'm a huge Romney supporter. That said, I think the uphill organizational climb vs Trump's $$$$ would be insurmountable. IMHO.
G
Guest
I think it's too late for Mitt to get back in and I think it's too late for the Republicans in general.



I think Trump has done exactly what he and his friend Hillary Clinton intended which was completely fracture the republican party into multiple splinter groups that will find it very difficult to come back together.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
I think it's too late for Mitt to get back in and I think it's too late for the Republicans in general.



I think Trump has done exactly what he and his friend Hillary Clinton intended which was completely fracture the republican party into multiple splinter groups that will find it very difficult to come back together.

+1



Republican politicians are the worst losers I can remember in recent times. They suck.
K
KittyCathy
Oh, +1! I agree! Sternly said, but true.
Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
If I were Mitt, and it was only the establishment that wanted me to run, I'd tell them no way. The establishment is the problem and the reason why Trump has taken the momentum.
S
SpiffCoug
stuckinbig10country wrote:
If I were Mitt, and it was only the establishment that wanted me to run, I'd tell them no way. The establishment is the problem and the reason why Trump has taken the momentum.

Yep. The GOP establishment has lost all credibility with its base.



In all honesty, he would probably be polling around where Kasich, Jeb, Rubio, and Christie are.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.