Archived Topic

CougarCorner Prediction Game

by hawkwing · 8/31/2015

Advertisement
M
Mars


1:33pm. Game hasn't kicked yet.



Can you put me down for 31 BYU, 21 Nebraska? BYU with more rushing, passing, TDs, field goal, but also more turnovers. Nebraska logs more sacks.



Let's say 250 passing, 150 rushing for BYU, and 200 passing, 100 rushing for the Cornies.
C
Cougarfan87
I don't know how, but it says I picked Wagner to win last week, even though I had BYU with 54 points and Wagner with 6 points (I think). I guess I just figured BYU would score all that in the first half and then forfeit due to boredom in the second half. :lol:
R
redneckjedi
Just FYI, the game time on the clock says Missouri kicks off at 1:00 PM MST, when it should be 5:30 MST. Anyone waiting until the last minute for their prediction might find they waited a few hours too long...
G
Guest
redneckjedi wrote:
Just FYI, the game time on the clock says Missouri kicks off at 1:00 PM MST, when it should be 5:30 MST. Anyone waiting until the last minute for their prediction might find they waited a few hours too long...

Thanks, I'll adjust that. Sometimes I add the games before the official time is set and just make a best guess.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.