Archived Topic

Not all Red-Goggles for the Daily Nebraskan Predictions

by MesaCougFan · 8/31/2015

Advertisement
P
Phatgreen
Nice! I hope 4 of these 5 predictions come to fruition.
F
frdbtr
I know that is a Nebraska newspaper so I give them a pass mostly on those predictions. I predict that Nebraska does not score 21 points in that game. In fact I will be surprised to see them score more than 17. BYU wins 35-16.
M
MesaCougFan
Phatgreen wrote:
Nice! I hope 4 of these 5 predictions come to fruition.


Which of the scenarios where a writer picked BYU to lose are you pulling for? JK I'm sure you meant 3 of 5.
B
blue42
Wow the beat writers have a much different opinion than the Husker fans. I have looked at a couple different Nebraska boards and most of them are predicting NU by 3 scores. They are also basically equating BYU to a UNLV type team.



I hope the NU players think the same way as the fans and BYU rolls them.
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
My boss is a huge Husker fan (season ticket holder, follows the team religiously) and he told me on a call today that he is "really concerned". FWIW
J
jbluesuu
One of the BYU losing predictions didn't even include anything about Taysom. Either she didn't do her homework or she thinks he's going to be a non-factor. Personally I think she didn't do her homework. 8)
M
Mars


BYU is the underdog here. Against a Big Ten team, on the road, the crazy win streak, and an official 7-point dog in Vegas. Let's just hope that a Bronco D > a Nick Howell D, like we expect it should.
B
BYULV
jbluesuu wrote:
One of the BYU losing predictions didn't even include anything about Taysom. Either she didn't do her homework or she thinks he's going to be a non-factor. Personally I think she didn't do her homework. 8)


Her writing was terrible. Her analysis was very generic and superficial. She doesn't even realize Nebraska has a young untested offensive line, I stead she claims Nebraska has historically had stronger lines than BYU. No data, no foundation in reality, just poor writing and no insight.



(Tried to paste a sample of her writing, but my iPad won't let me paste in CC)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.