Archived Topic

It's that time of year again. (Fantasy Football)

by Brayden Green · 8/29/2015

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Fantasy football time, that is. Besides the yearly league I play in I am thinking of having another team in another league and then it hit me... I should see if my CC friends want in on a league. Is there one starting on CC officially, or does anyone wanna join mine if I start one for the group.



EDIT: I made one. Here is the link. First come first served.



http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1593709&k=e74aa&d=AAAABAAYUW0AAAff%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAGCE%3D&t=9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
scott715
Good reminder also about the prediction game. Who will win this year?
S
Schmoe
scott715 wrote:
Good reminder also about the prediction game. Who will win this year?


So, are we supposed to predict who will win the predictions game?
S
scott715
Tiebreaker. I'll predict Bib.
J
Jarhead
I'd be down for a cougar corner fantasy football league.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
As far as predicting the predictions game winner goes.....Mars Al Thor wins. Question for Mars though, were you born on the slopes of Cougarmount?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
redneckjedi
What, you don't think I can repeat in the prediction game? I'm returning all my starters and we had the best fall camp ever! ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYUBALLIN
Iam down with some fantasy football



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
I've got a league set up. PM me your emails, asap, and I'll go in order of received until it's full.
S
SpiffCoug
Set it up Brayden!
Advertisement
S
Screamineagle
redneckjedi wrote:
What, you don't think I can repeat in the prediction game? I'm returning all my starters and we had the best fall camp ever! ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I am going to predict that we finish in the last two spots this year.
M
Mars
Jarhead wrote:
As far as predicting the predictions game winner goes.....Mars Al Thor wins. Question for Mars though, were you born on the slopes of Cougarmount?

"A wind blew down from the Wasatch Mountains. It passed a giant "Y" on a a hill, travelled through a valley, and went out past Utah Lake. It was a time long ago, when the Cougars of Provo wore a blue and white uniform with a stretch "Y" logo on the helmet. It was a time far in the future, long after the blue and white stretch "Y" logo had returned. A man was born, deep in a ravine, on the top of a tall volcano, but that man was a boy, and that boy was a Cougar. And he was named Mars al'Thor, and though he didn't know it yet, his blood would run blue and true as the ocean deep and the darkening evening sky..."
B
Brayden Green
We've got four, and we only have a few more spots left.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Speaking of predictions, Nebraska is favored over BYU by 7 points.
B
Brayden Green
Anyone else? Also, those that PM'd me should have received an invite, if you didn't then check back with me. I'd like to decide if we are going to do this or not soon, as the season is almost underway...
Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm not doing Fantasy Football this year. I invariably start and do well but then my industry busy time is right in the middle of the season so I don't have time for a few weeks to keep my team up.
S
Schmoe
I stopped playing this year, as well. Just too much worry and stress, and attention taken away from things that are more deserving.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.