Archived Topic

Jared Lloyd is terrible at titling his articles

by TulaneVandyRiceCoug · 8/29/2015

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
At least he doesn't intentionally try to mislead like Jay Drew. "BYU football: With best friend Williams gone, Devon Blackmon just tries to hang on". Anything to take a slap at the BYU culture. Because a black kid just can't be expected to rise above and live the honor code unlike you spoiled white people. BTW I think I feel black today kinda like Dolezal.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Yeah, that one was bad. Being a double minority via race and religion would be hard, but cmon Jay Drew, that topic could have been handled much better.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
runbyu1
To be fair, in journalism it is rare for the author to title their article. Not that I enjoy Jay Drew's views sometimes, but it is probably unfair to hold the titles of his articles against him. That should be reserved for someone else up at the Trib.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.