Archived Topic

Utah Utes Unveil New Uniforms for Michigan Game

by hawkwing · 8/27/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
Being billed as the Cupcake Bowl, the Utah Utes want to look the part and have thus unveiled new uniforms. I got exclusive sneak peak access.


UofUCupcakes.png
M
MTM
This from a Michigan board


That's nothing. Cat Fancy calls the Utah game a "petite pâtisserie."
D
Ddawg
That is suhweeeeeet Hawk. :lol: :lol: :lol:
T
TheDean
Loving it! Loving it!



After the Utes lose the may want to keep those uniforms for the rest of the season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I
IndependenceIsBliss
The yewts win again unfortunately. Can't wait to put Nebrasksa in their place tomorrow.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
But they will drop the next game, as I am sure they were super-overhyped for this one due to Michigan's disrespect.
I
IndependenceIsBliss
Agreed. I've been impressed by Matt Wells except for last night. Have a feeling that USU will be a different team next week.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.