Archived Topic

Rank the 2015 Season

by SpiffCoug · 8/26/2015

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
It's only going to get more difficult from here. I'm sticking with the Huskers here. I think the combination of new coaching staff, suspensions and injuries to players who would give BYU fits plays into the Cougars' chances for victory.



Here's how we stand so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. vs Cincinnati (9-4) (70%)

6. @ Utah St (#32, 10-4) (57%)

7. @ Michigan (5-7) (50%)

8. vs East Carolina (9-4) (55%)

9. vs Fresno St (6-8) (87%)

10. at San Jose St (3-9) (76%)

11. vs UConn (2-10) (83%)

12. vs Wagner (7-4) (95%)
G
Guest
I could go with the Huskers if it weren't for the uncertainty over who will be out with suspensions. So I'm going with Boise St.
S
Schmoe
Didn't Nebraska only lose one game at home last season? I'm going Donkey State.
F
frdbtr
New coach, new offense, new defense, injuries and suspensions. Nebraska should have been off this list 2 weeks ago.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I think we can handle Nebraska. Bronco and Anae will have it ready. Iboldly predict a 2-3 touchdown victory. I think we will be inconsistent in September and will probably go 2-2 but am hoping for 3-1. Goooooooo Cougars!!!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.