Archived Topic

Bad news for ECU - QB out for season

by Fido · 8/26/2015

Advertisement
F
Fido
636587081536421888
S
SpiffCoug
that's too bad. I'll take it as a BYU fan, but that's too bad.
G
Guest
Tough break.
S
scott715
Not real happy. I would like to see them be competitive this year.
B
blue42
Oh great! I guess this game should be put in the loss column for BYU because we know how much the cougars struggle with back up QB's! :bug:



I am sorry to hear about the kid, you always hate to see any player get hurt.
Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
Stinks for us we need them to do well after we beat them.
S
scott715
And before. Better for before so our game can be hyped.
E
EM_Puma
Wow, how would it feel like to follow a team that lost a starting QB from such a long time... ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.