Archived Topic

Utah State Mascot?

by hawkwing · 8/22/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
chuckie.jpg

Post courtesy of snoscythe, I take no responsibility for it.
S
Schmoe
Oh, I thought their new mascot was this guy:



https://cdn.iofferphoto.com/t/1TCejH-678s08MGbytHO2lzrUpI=/adaptive-fit-in/232x232/filters:fill(transparent)/img/item/189/475/932/adult-gas-pump-costume-character-mascot-7ba7a.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Did Chuckie get hurt again?
J
jbluesuu
I really don't find injuries funny. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
N
nuk13
jbluesuu wrote:
I really don't find injuries funny. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
:



I agree. Keeton is a great player and means as much to their team as Hill does to ours. I don't want to see him or Hill hurt whether we beat them or not. In fact the victory will be hollow if Keeton isn't at his best. I hope we both have great games with the cougars coming out with the W. Oh, and I hope both teams stomp Utah whenever they let us grace their schedule.
Advertisement
G
Guest
nuk13 wrote:
I really don't find injuries funny. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
:



I agree. Keeton is a great player and means as much to their team as Hill does to ours. I don't want to see him or Hill hurt whether we beat them or not. In fact the victory will be hollow if Keeton isn't at his best. I hope we both have great games with the cougars coming out with the W. Oh, and I hope both teams stomp Utah whenever they let us grace their schedule.


BYU actually has very little problem with a Chuckie Keeton lead USU team. It's when he's not playing that they're actually tough (for BYU).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.