Archived Topic

bowl insights...

by hawkwing · 12/23/2009

Advertisement
G
Guest
I am sitting in the NE corner, top row. craziest wind storm I've been in in years. will definiately be a running game. advantage OSU.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Italics
The second I knew we weren't going to make adjustments this game was when in the opening play of the game - with 40 mph wind blowing in the face of our offense - we opted for the long bomb.
I
Italics
I strongly believe that Unga is the most consistent player BYU has had in a long long time.
G
Guest
reporting in after 1... it is bitter cold, one of the coldest I have been to and I havent missed a home game since LaVell. the cold seems to be affecting osu more



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Italics
if anything, OSU was the team who caught a break with that holding call.. we would have blocked that punt
Advertisement
I
Italics
dang, BYU has already scored more than I predicted them to.



Oh well, sometimes it's good to be wrong!
K
kiwibacon
That wind with a chill factor on it I am sure...it just looks miserable. YUCK!



As far as the game, good first half for BYU. No one will remember the weather only the score. Lets keep the pedal down and throttle OSU in the second half.
G
Guest
halfway thru 4th. this game isnt about the cold it is about physicality. osu has lost the physical battle in every single matchup both at and away from the ball. osu simply cannot match up against us.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
Italics wrote:
The second I knew we weren't going to make adjustments this game was when in the opening play of the game - with 40 mph wind blowing in the face of our offense - we opted for the long bomb.

Wrong much?
I
Italics
Mars wrote:
The second I knew we weren't going to make adjustments this game was when in the opening play of the game - with 40 mph wind blowing in the face of our offense - we opted for the long bomb.

Wrong much?


sometimes it's good to be wrong.



And wasn't Collie supposed to do nothing in the NFL? ;)
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
I'd never have put that score together with under 200 yards passing!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
It doesn't help our total yardage tally when their punter/ Mother nature moves the ball down half the field for us.



And all the onside kicks, TO's...not a lot of yardage to cover between scores.



but...you're right. Crazy numbers for such a high score.
S
SpiffCoug
Points Off Turnovers:

BYU: 21 points off 3 turnovers

OSU: 0 points off 2 turnovers
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.