Archived Topic

An hour and a half with Jeff Benedict

by hawkwing · 8/19/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
Set aside an hour and a half and watch this address from Jeff Benedict, author of the System. It's a powerful reminder of the importance of BYU football, the job that Bronco Mendenhall was hired to do, and the character of the players that don the white and blue.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCTsWCJ3ddw&rel=0&t=0
B
billbillbillbill
Thanks for sharing. Well worth the listen. Loved the detail on Spencer Hadley and Bronco.
C
Cougarfan87
Ditto. This was well worth the time. Thanks for posting the link.
Y
Yndian
That was fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
B
BroncoBot
Thanks hawk, great recommendation.
Advertisement
C
crazycougar84601
Great find. I enjoyed. Thanks



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Hour & a half is for losers. Sped it up to 1.25x and got done w/ it in 67 minutes.
B
billbillbillbill
SpiffCoug wrote:
Hour & a half is for losers. Sped it up to 1.25x and got done w/ it in 67 minutes.


Wow, just played around and saw the speed option on youtube. Gonna come in handy so thanks for calling me a loser... :roll:
S
SpiffCoug
billbillbillbill wrote:
Hour & a half is for losers. Sped it up to 1.25x and got done w/ it in 67 minutes.


Wow, just played around and saw the speed option on youtube. Gonna come in handy so thanks for calling me a loser... :roll:

But now you know! So you've lost the loser tag! Welcome to the cool kids club.

8)
S
scott715
Can I join? I spent the hour and a half. It was worth it but I want to listen to it again. I shared it on Facebook.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Ok, you can join too.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.