Archived Topic

Tyler Haws!

by BoiseBYU · 12/22/2009

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
7-7 from the field; 6-6 from the free throw line; and 20 points, but man am I upset with that one turnover! Just Kidding!! For a freshman he is something and, with Fredette and Emery, WILL be the reason we win one in March Italics!
I
Italics
I never called it impossible, only unlikely!



Maybe we should make a bet on it?

We lose round one, you all change your avatars to a picture of my beautiful face.

We win... I have to denounce heavy metal?



But I WILL agree that Haws is the man. And Fredette definitely chose the right game to break his slump.
A
ABYUFAN
Italics wrote:
I never called it impossible, only unlikely!



Maybe we should make a bet on it?

We lose round one, you all change your avatars to a picture of my beautiful face.

We win... I have to denounce heavy metal?



But I WILL agree that Haws is the man. And Fredette definitely chose the right game to break his slump.


Umm... Your avitar isn't even your beautiful face, why should be be tortured thusly?
S
SpiffCoug
I love the Points Available Percentage (PAP) stat. It's points scored divided by total points possible. Here are the PAPs for BYU yesterday and (season):

Fredette: .717 (.537)

Haws: 1.000 (.577)

Emery: .714 (.549)

Hartsock: .857 (.687)

Davies: .667 (.651)

Tavernari: .167 (.364)
B
bball
As a former college basketball player, I can tell you Tyler Haws is very, very good. He is fundamentally sound, makes excellent decisions, can shoot, pass and rebound. When he gets over being a smooth faced freshman, he is going to be THEE man.



Anyone know if a mission is in his plans?
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
bball wrote:
As a former college basketball player, I can tell you Tyler Haws is very, very good. He is fundamentally sound, makes excellent decisions, can shoot, pass and rebound. When he gets over being a smooth faced freshman, he is going to be THEE man.



Anyone know if a mission is in his plans?


He's the Ice Man



And yes, all reports are that he intends on a mission.
S
scott715
That will be a loss next year when he is on his mission. However we will have both of the Collinsworth to take his place next year.
I
Italics
ABYUFAN wrote:
I never called it impossible, only unlikely!



Maybe we should make a bet on it?

We lose round one, you all change your avatars to a picture of my beautiful face.

We win... I have to denounce heavy metal?



But I WILL agree that Haws is the man. And Fredette definitely chose the right game to break his slump.


Umm... Your avitar isn't even your beautiful face, why should be be tortured thusly?


Actually, my avatar IS my face... I guess your computer just can't handle loading it's glory!
C
craigoscarson
scott715 wrote:
That will be a loss next year when he is on his mission. However we will have both of the Collinsworth to take his place next year.


And Charles Abouo.. he's a true soph.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.