Archived Topic

Who going to Mich game

by BYUBALLIN · 8/18/2015

Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
Iam thinking about going to the Michigan game. Anyone on here going to the game? If so where are you guys staying at?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
I will be there and have rented a house for the weekend about 20 miles north of Ann Arbor. Will be joined by siblings from Utah and North Carolina, and a nephew from Utah. We grew up in Michigan, about 30 miles west of Ann Arbor and will have split loyalties at the game. Going to be an amazing time in The Big House. Go Cougars!
B
BYUBALLIN
Debating if I should stay in AA or Detroit. Be nice to stay in the same place as some other fellow Cougs fans.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
MesaCougFan
Stop # 4 on my "4 for 40". Staying an hour northeast of Ann Arbor with family. Parking and traffic in Ann Arbor is redonkulous! Spending Thursday night in Gaylord (several hours north) sandwiched between 4 rounds of golf at Tree Tops!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
I WISH I were going.
Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
Hotels in AA r killing me I just might sleep in the grass next to the stadium with my BYU gear on. Maybe sleep on the team bus lol.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
MesaCougFan wrote:
Stop # 4 on my "4 for 40". Staying an hour northeast of Ann Arbor with family. Parking and traffic in Ann Arbor is redonkulous! Spending Thursday night in Gaylord (several hours north) sandwiched between 4 rounds of golf at Tree Tops!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I am heading north to Mackinaw City and some time in the UP the week after the game and hope to get in a few rounds of golf myself, weather permitting. We will fly home on Friday arriving just in time for the UConn game. Also seriously contemplating Lions vs Broncos Sunday night game the day after BYU beats down on Michigan. Going to be a great week.
M
Mars


Hey, I spent 9 months living in Gaylord on an extended "trip"! ;)
M
MesaCougFan
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

This is what Gaylord is going to look like at the end of September! My wife says "Fall is the year's last smile!"



Can't wait!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
MesaCougFan wrote:
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

This is what Gaylord is going to look like at the end of September! My wife says "Fall is the year's last smile!"



Can't wait!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

That looks awesome! Make sure you fill in your divot before moving on :)
Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
I have a skimmer swing. I rarely dig deep. Balls on my front foot. I do follow the rules of golf etiquette though. If I divot, I repair or replace. If I don't make it past the ladies tee, I drop trou....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wolverine
MesaCougFan wrote:
I have a skimmer swing. I rarely dig deep. Balls on my front foot. I do follow the rules of golf etiquette though. If I divot, I repair or replace. If I don't make it past the ladies tee, I drop trou....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

You would fit in perfectly in my usual foursome. Sounds like you will have a fun trip.
Y
YNot
Staying in nearby Ypsilanti with family. I've got my travel plans set...still need game tickets though..
M
MesaCougFan
I've seen tons of reasonably priced tickets online (stub hub, etc.) You shouldn't have a problem.
B
BYULV
I'm planning to be there with Birdie702 and a couple other friends. Cheap flight from Las Vegas. Staying at Courtyard or something like that about 15 miles east of Ann Arbor. Couldn't bite the bullet on the Ann Arbor hotel prices.



Is there a Fireside schedule announced yet?
Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
Yes fireside into is up on the BYU website. What city is that ur staying in hotel prices in AA r killing me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYUBALLIN
YNot wrote:
Staying in nearby Ypsilanti with family. I've got my travel plans set...still need game tickets though..

Ebay got some good priced tix up



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Yes fireside into is up on the BYU website. What city is that ur staying in hotel prices in AA r killing me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Courtyard, Livonia (Farmington Hills). $109/night for a king or $119 for 2 Queens.
M
MesaCougFan
Livonia is a nice area (wife grew up there). It won't take long to get to Ann Arbor from there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Could you share the link to fireside? I could not find it yesterday. BYU needs to publish it more and easier to find.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.