Archived Topic

BYU is the best football team in Utah

by hawkwing · 8/14/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
According to CBS Sports.


632257952808734720
C
Cougarfan87
With a healthy Taysom Hill and Bronco in charge of the defense again, I honestly believe that. Change one or two of those variables, and I would have to disagree.
S
SpiffCoug
Yep, as long as we have the best player in the state on the field, I believe we're the team in the state as well.
B
BYUBALLIN
Best part was reading all the utes fans crying about it. We r pac 12 that auto makes us better lol same old garbage but still funny to read.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
BYUBALLIN wrote:
Best part was reading all the utes fans crying about it. We r pac 12 that auto makes us better lol same old garbage but still funny to read.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'm sure they're especially happy with the Athlon Sports Pac12 Preview showing Taysom Hill on the cover.
Advertisement
B
bengel
Too bad we won't have the chance to show it on the field this year.
C
Cougarfan87
bengel wrote:
Too bad we won't have the chance to show it on the field this year.

Not sure why you got the down vote. I believe you were referring to the fact we don't play :utard: this year.
B
bengel
I was referring to the fact we don't play them this year. You must be among the five percent. ;)
C
Cougarfan87
bengel wrote:
I was referring to the fact we don't play them this year. You must be among the five percent. ;)

:lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.