Archived Topic

Logan is out?

by CougarClaw · 12/22/2009

Advertisement
C
cougfan1
The injury least is for the whole season. The hand injury happened back on 09-06-09 when he broke his hand. He played through it and I think it is completely healed now.
S
Schmoe
Don't scare me like that!! :angry:
I
Italics
CougarClaw wrote:
The Spread is reporting Brian Logan is out "indefinitely" due to a hand injury. That's news to me, anyone know more?



http://www.thespread.com/ncaa-college-football-injuries


If you post one more thing like this, I will be forced to PM you telling you that Unga, Pitta, and Pendelton broke their legs in a car accident.
B
BYUROCKS
Italics wrote:
The Spread is reporting Brian Logan is out "indefinitely" due to a hand injury. That's news to me, anyone know more?



http://www.thespread.com/ncaa-college-football-injuries


If you post one more thing like this, I will be forced to PM you telling you that Unga, Pitta, and Pendelton broke their legs in a car accident.




I agree pure evil.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.