Archived Topic

TOP SECRET emails found on Hillary's email server.

by SpiffCoug · 8/11/2015

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Ohhhh my, my my ....... 8)



This is a game changer. Big time. Yesireeee Bobby.



Now it gets serious.
S
snoscythe
What am I less surprised by?



a) Hillary was this cavalier with TS classified information?



OR



b) Hillary was dumb enough to not destroy those emails but instead handed them over.



It's really a toss up.
D
Ddawg
All this comes back to the basic question: "Can Hillary be trusted?"





Krauthammer Names ‘Problem’ He Thinks Hillary ‘Cannot Escape’: ‘That Is the Problem That Dogs Her’



Conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer said on the Fox News Channel Tuesday that Hillary Clinton’s lack of trustworthiness is a problem which plagues her campaign — and one she “cannot escape.”



The comment came after it was reported that the intelligence community inspector general concluded at least two emails which traversed though Clinton’s server were deemed “TOP SECRET.”



In reference to the Democratic frontrunner’s claim that she didn’t send classified info using the email, Krauthammer said, “Nothing she says ever is true three weeks later.”



“There’s always a movement, a parsing, a cutting of the edges with her husband and herself. And that is the problem that dogs her and she cannot escape,” the syndicated columnist added.



http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/12/krauthammer-names-one-problem-he-thinks-hillary-cannot-escape-that-is-the-problem-that-dogs-her/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Advertisement
G
Guest
Interesting listening to the radio on the way into work today and the story is that Hillary has agreed to turn over her email server to allow the FBI to search it for classified email, and that she claims there is nothing classified on there. They didn't mention one thing about any searches that have already been done or any classified material already found.
N
nuk13
I truly hope this ends her run to ruin America. I am concerned that she is like Frankenstein's monster. She keeps coming back again and again. As bad, to me, as they are I don't think Warren, Sanders or even Bidden are as deeply flawed as she is.
S
Screamineagle
Nothing ever sticks to this cow she will walk away from this too.I hope I am wrong but have seen it over and over.It gets old and is part of why I am so disillusioned.
D
Ddawg
Screamineagle wrote:
Nothing ever sticks to this cow she will walk away from this too.I hope I am wrong but have seen it over and over.It gets old and is part of why I am so disillusioned.


I agree with you - except - this is different. Up till now, the Hillary scandals have all been political in scope. This is legal - national security. Heavy stuff. Hillary has never had the FBI breathing down her neck. This is the "real deal" and is not going away. David Petraeus was ruined over confidential material at a much lower level than what Hillary is dealing with. It's felony conviction stuff. Very serious. Hillary cannot control this with a press release and a flurry of Sunday morning talk show appearances. This is beyond hers and the liberal MSM control - stand by.
S
scott715
So we are going to see how corrupt the government is?
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
scott715 wrote:
So we are going to see how corrupt the government is?


We will see how corrupt Hillary and her aides are. We will see if the FBI plays it straight (Which I fully expect). The "X" factor here is AG Loretta Lynch and her DOJ. Will they play politics and protect Hillary? I think they will try - to protect the Obama Admin and Hillary - the #1 Dem presidential candidate. It will be interesting theater. Walking in a minefield.
I
imuakahuku
They will blame this on someone else. One her underlings. They already claimed someone deleted the top secret monikers. I think they are going to use this to get her to drop out. I think the dem party is done with her. I won't be surprised if they announce how she was the front runner but her health didn't cooperate and needs to suspend her run and concentrate on getting better. And then the media will all write how brave and strong and how she is putting the good of the country ahead of her own well being and how the bed republicans only exasperated her health issues with their relentless attacks.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
As more emails are finally reviewed by the IC (Intelligence Community) the number of classified material found on her emails will only continue to grow. The number is now up to 60 mishandled classified documents.



Remember, we're already at 60 documents that were in no way secured, received or transmitted in accordance with security protocols. I think we will wind up with thousands of documents before this is all said and done. And that is only going to be from the 30k or so that Hillary wanted us to see.



Given that she deleted nearly half of all the emails she sent during her tenure at State, she could go down as one of the worst offenders of failing to protect national secrets in our country's history.



http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/16/number-of-hillary-clintons-emails-flagged-for-clas/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D
Ddawg
The FBI investigation will cover every aspect of the Hillary Clinton server and her emails. They will not leave a stone unturned - and Hillary knows it.





"Some of the information — such as communications intercepted via satellite or drone — is protected under the law 18USC798, which means that they have even tighter rules and higher penalties.



Massimo Calabresi of Time notes that the law "makes it a crime not just to knowingly mishandle such secrets, but also to use them 'in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States.'"



Consequently, a senior intelligence official familiar with the case told Time, the FBI's investigation "will go way beyond what the intelligence community's Inspector General ever would do."



The FBI is seeking to determine who at the State Department passed highly classified information to Clinton's account in 2009 and 2011. Given the FBI involvement, the Clinton campaign is getting nervous as the investigation intensifies.



“They’re worried about it,” a longtime Clinton adviser and confidant told The Washington Post. “They don’t know where it goes. That’s the problem.”



Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clintons-private-email-and-fbi#ixzz3j1uGkDuz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
N
nuk13
Perhaps this is a side note but I decided to go into msn to check on this issue. There was nothing. In fact there was nothing about hillary. I used their search engine and found that Tom Harkin is backing her and finally something on her emails. I rarely go in to msn and things like this is is why. It looks like the head in the sand syndrome.



I hope this ends her run to ruin us.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
We know the server contained classified information. Another thing they are going to find her in violation of is the construction of the room in which that server was stored. I've been involved in expanding the classified rooms for the National Guard. There are regulations governing how much sound can escape a classified room. There are protocols telling construction workers how big intake vents can be, how big holes for wires and cords can be, how thick the walls have to be. There are guidelines for what kind of sheet rock can be used. There are rules over who can even be involved in the construction of these rooms.



All of this is going to be subject to investigation. Any single violation is considered an individual compromise situation. So not only is she going to be in trouble for the classified information she potentially compromised, she is going to be in serious trouble for failing to secure it and for failing to have a properly constructed facility to store classified infomration.
D
Ddawg
SpiffCoug wrote:
We know the server contained classified information. Another thing they are going to find her in violation of is the construction of the room in which that server was stored. I've been involved in expanding the classified rooms for the National Guard. There are regulations governing how much sound can escape a classified room. There are protocols telling construction workers how big intake vents can be, how big holes for wires and cords can be, how thick the walls have to be. There are guidelines for what kind of sheet rock can be used. There are rules over who can even be involved in the construction of these rooms.



All of this is going to be subject to investigation. Any single violation is considered an individual compromise situation. So not only is she going to be in trouble for the classified information she potentially compromised, she is going to be in serious trouble for failing to secure it and for failing to have a properly constructed facility to store classified infomration.


Calm your mind Spiff - be at peace. Hillary hired a company that kept the classified emails on a server - in a BATHROOM!! You cannot make this stuff up. Hillary should drop out of this race and be run out of town on a rail.



"EXCLUSIVE: Hillary's email firm was run from a loft apartment with its servers in the BATHROOM, raising new questions over security of sensitive messages she held"



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3201367/Hillary-s-email-firm-run-loft-apartment-servers-BATHROOM-raising-new-questions-security-sensitive-messages-held.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
SpiffCoug
Phew! Thanks Ddawg. I was worried for a minute there.
S
snoscythe
Here is an interesting article with insight as to where this is all headed, with the insight that Obama may have set this up from the beginning so he could pull the plug on Hillary.



http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/19/monica-crowley-why-obama-is-trying-to-torpedo-hill/?page=all#pagebreak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Hillary at this point has not choice but to keep running. If she runs and wins, she controls the DOJ and State Department and can put an end to all the investigations and can punish her enemies. That's her one and only clear path out of this.
N
nuk13
SpiffCoug wrote:
Phew! Thanks Ddawg. I was worried for a minute there.


Spiff, when I was a boy we had an outhouse. I'd rather sit in it for an hour than look at this video of her.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.