Archived Topic

Tanner Mangum: Very solid backup if TH goes down

by Cougs_Rule · 8/10/2015

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
I was going to post this morning about pictures and plays from saturdays practice.

Of course it is way too early, but that dude looks and acts like the real deal he was advertised to be. He looks nothing like a freshman.

Did you see the clip comparing his throwing moton to Aaron Rogers. I know, not AR, but crazy good looking mecanics.

And he has serious game.

Now Broncos post-practice coments today. Awesome stuff.

BYU is on great hands for the coming years.

I'm excited!
S
SpiffCoug
Like I tweeted on Saturday:



All aboard the Mangum hype train!
C
Cougs_Rule
MIssed that tweet. So do you think that the hype is over-hype? Cougar nation is afraid to hype after Heaps.
S
SpiffCoug
No, just saying the hype is already starting after two helmets only practices.
B
BYUBALLIN
Unfortunately heaps had a lot of off the feild issues that effected him a great deal. Iam gonna bet that does not happen to tanner.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.