Archived Topic

Rank the 2015 Season

by SpiffCoug · 8/5/2015

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Ok, I think we're back on track!



I'm going for the Wolverines here. It'll take time to change the awful culture that has been Michigan football the last 8 years or so. One month just isn't enough time.



Here's how we stand so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. ???

8. vs East Carolina (9-4) (55%)

9. vs Fresno St (6-8) (87%)

10. at San Jose St (3-9) (76%)

11. vs UConn (2-10) (83%)

12. vs Wagner (7-4) (95%)
S
snoscythe
The team I am least worried about lighting up our secondary? Michigan.



The team on that list with the least promising quarterbacking corps? Michigan.
B
BroncoBot
gotta be michigan with the information we have at this point.
S
Schmoe
I see USU having a very down year. I think playing at the big house will be tougher than playing at Gas Station Stadium.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
I see USU having a very down year. I think playing at the big house will be tougher than playing at Gas Station Stadium.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Advertisement
M
mormonrasta
snoscythe wrote:
Vegas over/under predicts Michigan to only be 2.5 games improved over last season.



http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25221886/vegas-releases-win-totals-ohio-state-in-a-class-by-itself" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


That should be good enough to beat BYU. A look at BYU in road games vs. 7 win or better P5/BCS teams over the last 20 years:



1996 Washington- Loss

1997 Arizona St.- Win

1998 Alabama- Loss

2002 Georgia Tech- Loss

2003 USC- Loss

2005 ND- Loss

2006 Boston College- Loss

2010 Florida St.- Loss

2011 Texas- Loss

2012 Georgia Tech- Win

2013 Houston (AAC was a BCS conference team)- Win

2013 Wisconsin- Loss

2013 Notre Dame- Loss



3-11 if you count Houston, 2-11 if you don't. I think Michigan will be a tougher game for us than Utah St.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.