Archived Topic

Which Position Groups is of the LEAST Concern?

by SpiffCoug · 7/29/2015

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Which Position Groups is of the LEAST Concern?



I went with the WR/TE. Even though the TE position as a whole has been MIA the last half decade in Provo, I think we have some highly talented WRs that can make up for the dearth at TE.
S
stuckinbig10country
For me it was either WR or QB. I picked WR simply because of the unproven backup QBs. But even then, Taysom makes me not worry very much.
S
snoscythe
Not worried much about Williams/Brown/Hine/Carter in the backfield. They're at least proven, while most of the WR's have yet to live up to the hype and the "Bash Brothers" TEs have yet to play a collegiate snap at that position.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.