Archived Topic

Jimmer to Spurs?

by Ddawg · 7/22/2015

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
May sign with the Spurs today. In San Antonio today. Greg Popovich has had his eye on Jimmer.



"Report: Former BYU basketball superstar Jimmer Fredette might be joining the Spurs"



"NBAWire.com has learned Jimmer is in San Antonio today, flew in last night and all indications are the 2011 National Player of the Year, former #BYU star could sign a contract with the #Spurs as early as today," Kirkland wrote in the article.



http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/basketball/professional/report-former-byu-basketball-superstar-jimmer-fredette-might-be-joining/article_cdffb372-e769-5f92-8187-08c4636e3b79.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
S
Schmoe
Great news! I've said from day one that if Jimmer could get on a team that plays team ball, especially with a smart coach like Pop, he'd shine. I think Jimmer's going to find a role on this team.
D
Ddawg
Schmoe wrote:
Great news! I've said from day one that if Jimmer could get on a team that plays team ball, especially with a smart coach like Pop, he'd shine. I think Jimmer's going to find a role on this team.


Agree 100%. It'a been a long and frustrating road for Jimmer. Hoping for Jimmer this is the light at the end of a difficult tunnel. I want to see Jimmer get hot and make a solid contribution on a Playoff team.
S
stuckinbig10country
I love the Jimmer...never missed watching a game his senior year; however, unless he completely changes his game, it doesn't matter which team he's on. At BYU, he was never a catch and shoot player, and really hasn't shown he can be in the NBA. That's the only way he makes it.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.