S
scott715623121042236530688
https://www.facebook.com/harvothegreat?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.facebook.com/harvothegreat?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
by scott715 · 7/20/2015
frdbtr wrote:
I guess the guy who keeps posting that Harvey is pissed at BYU for not being able to play as much as he wanted to is wrong.
snoscythe wrote:I guess the guy who keeps posting that Harvey is pissed at BYU for not being able to play as much as he wanted to is wrong.
I don't think he was ever pissed at BYU as an institution. Notice that the letter doesn't make any mention of the guy who was making those personnel decisions--Nick Howell.
snoscythe wrote:I guess the guy who keeps posting that Harvey is pissed at BYU for not being able to play as much as he wanted to is wrong.
I don't think he was ever pissed at BYU as an institution. Notice that the letter doesn't make any mention of the guy who was making those personnel decisions--Nick Howell.
Brayden Green wrote:
Come on Sno, you have it all wrong. Fans of Star Wars HAVE to love the sucky prequels and the person responsible for them (Lucas), because we live in an all or nothing world. If you like or love something, it has to be all the way 100% with all things involved or attached to it.
(As an aside, if people haven't seen "The People vs. George Lucas" it's amazing. It was on netflix when I saw it. Also, Red Letter Media on the prequels is amazing. Warning, language in both.)
SpiffCoug wrote:Come on Sno, you have it all wrong. Fans of Star Wars HAVE to love the sucky prequels and the person responsible for them (Lucas), because we live in an all or nothing world. If you like or love something, it has to be all the way 100% with all things involved or attached to it.
(As an aside, if people haven't seen "The People vs. George Lucas" it's amazing. It was on netflix when I saw it. Also, Red Letter Media on the prequels is amazing. Warning, language in both.)
False. Star Wars don't "HAVE" to love the sucky prequels. In fact, I bet if you took a poll of self-identified Star Wars fans - MOST would say they don't love the prequels and have very contradictory feelings of Lucas. Most appreciate his creative efforts in the OrigTrig, but it's clear he never understood why we loved the OrigTrig.
We didn't love it because of the lightsabers or the special effects. We loved it for the characters and their story. This is why The Force Awakens has become such a hit. It's about the characters and their story - not the lightsabers or the special effects.
SpiffCoug wrote:
Yep. Seen the RLM Prequel reviews 2x each and The People vs George Lucas.
I guess I didn't catch the sarcasm or how you related the two (Prequels & BYU).
But I do stand by my Star Wars statements.