Archived Topic

Rank the 2015 Season

by SpiffCoug · 7/16/2015

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
East Carolina with the plurality takes the 8th toughest game spot.



I'm sticking with my Michigan pick from last week.



Here's how we stand so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. ???

8. vs East Carolina (9-4) (46%)

9. vs Fresno St (6-8) (87%)

10. at San Jose St (3-9) (76%)

11. vs UConn (2-10) (83%)

12. vs Wagner (7-4) (95%)
G
Guest
Moving this topic to the Football forum from the Lounge.
C
Cougs_Rule
This is such a toss up. I can make a case for four teams. Will come down to whose returning. I would pick Mich but four weeks in w a hall of famer type coach who WILL produce, IN THE BIG house will not be more winnable than Utah state with BYUs Srs on a pay-back mission! As well, I think catching Neb on first week is a winnable game, esp w Folks not knowing exactly what to expect w a Bronco D-- but there are the suspensions as well. The AGS are going down.
R
redneckjedi
Nebraska, Boise, UCLA, Michigan, Cincinatti, Missouri, Utah St.... One of these things is NOT like the other, and that's Utah St. Every other team on this list has been to a BCS Bowl except Missouri, and they've been in the SEC championship game 2 out of the last 3 years. I can't pick anyone else on this list over the Aggies.
S
stuckinbig10country
redneckjedi wrote:
Nebraska, Boise, UCLA, Michigan, Cincinatti, Missouri, Utah St.... One of these things is NOT like the other, and that's Utah St. Every other team on this list has been to a BCS Bowl except Missouri, and they've been in the SEC championship game 2 out of the last 3 years. I can't pick anyone else on this list over the Aggies.


USU in Logan is tougher than Cincy at home...but those are the only two options.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.