Archived Topic

I have 2 ea. extra Nebraska Tickets (go to end)

by MesaCougFan · 7/9/2015

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
So I've hit a little snag going for my "4 for 40". My contact that was working on the tickets didn't come through, and everywhere that I look is showing sold out. There are various web sites out there where I can get tickets, but I was really hoping to sit in the seats allotted to the Cougar faithful. Do any of you out there know of anyone who has tickets that they aren't going to be able to use, or anyone who has access to BYU tickets that they would be willing to sell me? Any help would be much appreciated.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
you might try KSL classifies or some other local website in Utah. I am not real familiar with them.
M
MesaCougFan
Thanks Scott. I looked there (KSL Classifieds) and there isn't anything, but I'll keep looking
S
scott715
How easy is it to get to those games? Are they near the airport? I don't have time to research the travel arrangements. Ole Miss, I had to fly into Memphis then drive to the game about an hour each way. Not the easiest.
M
MesaCougFan
We're flying into Omaha for the Nebraska game and staying somewhere between (within and hour of Lincoln). For the Michigan game we are flying into Detroit and staying about an hour from Ann Arbor. Ann Arbor is roughly 45 min. from Detroit Metro.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Thanks, I guess a rental car is required. I use http://www.carrentals.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. A couple weeks ago I got a car in Orlando for $10 a day plus tax and unlimited miles.
M
MesaCougFan
Thanks for the rental car lead. Anything to save a few bucks!
M
MesaCougFan
Hallelujah! My ticket contact came through! I now have tickets for all three away games. I actually might have two extra seats for Nebraska.
G
Guest
Awesome!
B
birdie702
MesaCougFan wrote:
So I've hit a little snag going for my "4 for 40". My contact that was working on the tickets didn't come through, and everywhere that I look is showing sold out. There are various web sites out there where I can get tickets, but I was really hoping to sit in the seats allotted to the Cougar faithful. Do any of you out there know of anyone who has tickets that they aren't going to be able to use, or anyone who has access to BYU tickets that they would be willing to sell me? Any help would be much appreciated.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I'll give you my ticket to the Michigan game if I don't get the OK from the wifey. It also depends if BYULV gets the nod from his bosslady as well... :D
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
MesaCougFan wrote:
Hallelujah! My ticket contact came through! I now have tickets for all three away games. I actually might have two extra seats for Nebraska.


Congrats! Are you interested in possibly selling the extra two tickets? I might be interested.
M
MesaCougFan
Thanks Birdie! I can put it to good use.



CougsRule



I have already offered the tickets to a couple of friends, w/o definite commitments. I'll let you know.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
MesaCougFan
I have a couple extra tickets to the Nebraska game if anyone is interested. Details below





Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. BYU Cougars







Thank you for ordering from TicketMayor.



If you have any questions, please contact us at customersupport@ticketmayor.com.





Check Order #17935268 Status »

PIN: 83824686





Delivery Details



Your ticket order is currently being processed by Ticket Boat Inc..



When complete, you will receive an email with the shipping tracking number. On occasion, the tickets you purchased may not be available for immediate delivery and you will be given an estimated delivery date. Once available, your tickets will be delivered in time for the event via your chosen delivery method.





ORDER SUMMARY

Order Number 17935268 Order Date: 6/26/2015

Event



Nebraska Cornhuskers vs. BYU Cougars



Saturday

Sep 05 2015

2:30PM

Memorial Stadium - NE, Lincoln, NE

Section 32 Row 91

Price: $100 each | Qty: 2



Seller Notes: Tickets arrived August 11th, 2015.





Tickets: 2 x $100 $200.00

Service Fee: 2 x $24.00 $48.00

Delivery: $25.00

Order Total: $273.00



• Price is in USD ($).

• All sales are final.

• Total does not include any applicable state, local or other sales taxes.


Nebraska Tix.jpg
M
MesaCougFan
Pictured above



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jvquarterback
Nice. The service and shipping fees make me want to vomit.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.