Archived Topic

Nick Emery got hurt

by scott715 · 7/4/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
Heard he hurt his foot today. Will not make the Spain trip but should be okay.



Had surgery, needs to stay off it for a couple of weeks. Not a major surgery.
Q
Qman
Not awesome. Hope he can get well soon.
G
Guest
I'm beginning to fear that Nick Emery is just a walking injury, ala Jordan Pendelton. Someone who has incredible promise and potential but is never able to achieve it because of being hampered by medical issues.
S
scott715
He fell off a rope swing and missed the water. I have not seen articles on this. Maybe it is not true. I thought the beat writers read these boards to get their material. Where are they? Summer break?
B
BoiseBYU
scott715 wrote:
He fell off a rope swing and missed the water. I have not seen articles on this. Maybe it is not true. I thought the beat writers read these boards to get their material. Where are they? Summer break?


Apparently, white men can't swing either
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Outch. Bad luck.



I hope he doesn't turn out like Garner Mead.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
628015465705541632
B
beauso79
In some good news Emery supposedly practiced with the team today.......When is the is the trip to Spain?
N
nuk13
beauso79 wrote:
In some good news Emery supposedly practiced with the team today.......When is the is the trip to Spain?


Thanks for putting this on. Whenever it is, will he be going? I am looking forward to seeing how he turns out and how he improves the team.
Advertisement
S
scott715
So who is not going? Hanson and Hartstock. Who else is missing?
F
Fido
scott715 wrote:
So who is not going? Hanson and Hartstock. Who else is missing?

Alex Hamson - True freshman

Jakob Hartsock - RM true freshman

Jordan Ellis - Portland State transfer who has struggled for playing time at PG

Braiden Shaw - RM true freshman

Elijah Bryant - Redshirt this season due to transfer
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.