Archived Topic

Over/Under 5.5 Best Offseason Ever References

by SpiffCoug · 6/24/2015

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'm setting the Over/Under at 5.5 for references by players, coaches, administrators and commentators that this offseason has been the best ever at BYU.



We're going to hear how more players than ever are staying over the summer. We're going to hear how the new S&T coach has players in the best shape of their lives. We're going to hear how rededicated everyone is to learning the playbook and watching film.
B
BroncoBot
Yup.



Although, day of reckoning is coming soon enough.
A
ABYUFAN
SpiffCoug wrote:
We're going to hear how the new S&T coach has players in the best shape of their lives.


I'd take the "over" at 5.5 on this quote alone
F
frdbtr
I know people get bent when they hear how hard the team is working and how good of shape everyone is in but I take this for exactly what it is worth. Every team in football works hard in the off season. BYU has no advantage on anyone. The coaches and players say these things because they, themselves are excited about it. That in and of itself is a good thing but it only matters on the field if the players can execute the game plan with focus and intensity when game time comes.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.