Archived Topic

Celebration

by scott715 · 6/20/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
My wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary in April. Our school year ended last week so we left on a cruise yesterday from Florida. Today I was playing basketball and had won 3 games in a row and was winning the last game when going for a rebound I caught an elbow to the nose and broke it. Oh well.



In a few days we will be going on a zip line. After she bought the tickets she read the find print then turned to me and said. Scott you have to lose 20 pounds in two months or you won't be able to go. I made that goal as we left but I don't know how much I will gain on this boat before we hit that island. I've been trying to take it easy.



See you later. I won't be on here much. Actually I had planned zero but I am resting on doctor's orders.
G
Guest
Have a great time!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.