Archived Topic

Rank the 2015 Season

by SpiffCoug · 6/19/2015

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
The "mighty" Huskies land in the 11 spot on the newest poll. I think we're still in fairly easy determination mode. But I think starting next week we'll see an upswing in difficulty.



San Jose was a poor team last year. I also think BYU has a bad taste in their mouth from their last visit to Spartan Stadium. So I'm going w/ SJSU in this week's poll.



Here's how we stand so far:

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

6. ???

7. ???

8. ???

9. ???

10. ???

11. vs UConn (2-10) (83%)

12. vs Wagner (7-4) (95%)
A
ABYUFAN
I think that Fresno State and SJSU are similar in terms of strength. FSU is home, SJSU is road, so I'm going Fresno State
S
snoscythe
Michigan hasn't bottomed out yet. I think that will be an easier game in September than SJSU will be in November.



Harbaugh is a great coach, but he doesn't have a track record of 1st year success outside of the 49ers. His collegiate success is built on recruiting, so I expect Michigan to post at best a slightly improved record, if not a worse record than last year and then start to improve as his recruiting pays dividends in the future.
C
Cougs_Rule
Maybe if Michigan was the first game, maybe. Is there more than one person on this site that actually believes SJSU would beat Michigan more than once out of ten tries, even with Mich down? Not with four weeks to knock off rough spots. I agree that BYU has a better chance this year than next to beat mich but no, no, no.
S
scott715
Look at the poll results. No need to say anything more.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.