Archived Topic

Perhaps you shouldn't have picked Nevada to beat SMU...

by Mars · 12/21/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars


Nevada will be missing both of their 1000+ yard running backs for this game:



Junior Vai Taua - 1345 yards, 10 TDs. Academically ineligible.

6th-year senior Luke Lippincott - 1034 yards, 9 TDs. Toe injury.



Junior QB Colin Kaepernick - 1160 yards, 16 TDS. Will play.



http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls09/news/story?id=4758302



Nevada plays in Provo next year. Hopefully all 3 of these guys will be gone by then...
B
BYUROCKS
omg (gosh) that sucks
F
frdbtr
Mars wrote:


Nevada will be missing both of their 1000+ yard running backs for this game:



Junior Vai Taua - 1345 yards, 10 TDs. Academically ineligible.

6th-year senior Luke Lippincott - 1034 yards, 9 TDs. Toe injury.



Junior QB Colin Kaepernick - 1160 yards, 16 TDS. Will play.



http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls09/news/story?id=4758302



Nevada plays in Provo next year. Hopefully all 3 of these guys will be gone by then...


It wouldn't matter if they were on the team.
I
Italics
I can't even remember who I picked for this game.

I just know it was the right pick.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.