S
SpiffCougAfter a fairly straight forward first vote for the easiest game in the 2015 season, I think we have more options for the 2nd easiest game.
I debated between the at San Jose St game and the vs UConn game. In the end, I decided to go with the home game as being slightly easier than the road one.
Here's how we stand so far:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. Wagner (7-4)
I debated between the at San Jose St game and the vs UConn game. In the end, I decided to go with the home game as being slightly easier than the road one.
Here's how we stand so far:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. Wagner (7-4)

