Archived Topic

2015 Bowl Schedule

by Fido · 6/9/2015

Advertisement
F
Fido
http://www.fbschedules.com/2015/06/2015-16-bowl-schedule-released/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Pac-12 vs. MWC or BYU Las Vegas, NV Sat., Dec. 19 / 3:30pm ABC



OR



Hawai'i Bowl American vs. MWC or BYU Honolulu, HI Thu., Dec. 24 / 8pm ESPN



So what do you think--play on a Saturday in Las Vegas against a Pac-12 team on December 19 on ABC----OR----play an AAC team on a Thursday night Christmas eve on ESPN? I'm really pretty torn.
G
Guest
I hope I can go to either one, but I've already used up 3 weeks of vacation this year, 1 week in the hospital, and 2 weeks in Europe.
S
Stirfry
Christmas Eve would be terrible for everyone with a mother, wife, or mother-in-law that doesn't appreciate football. Not to mention anyone with young kids. Vegas would allow fans to travel from Utah and not miss Christmas.
I
IowaCougar
Stirfry wrote:
Christmas Eve would be terrible for everyone with a mother, wife, or mother-in-law that doesn't appreciate football. Not to mention anyone with young kids. Vegas would allow fans to travel from Utah and not miss Christmas.


However, the fact that it's HAWAII might overcome the other issues. That's what I'm hoping if this is what ends up happening. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.