Archived Topic

Dellawhatever

by Gunk · 6/8/2015

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Anyone else watch the NBA Finals tonight? I know, it's the NBA but my Warriors are in it.



Anyway, Dellawhatever started for the Cavs tonight. Have to hand it to him. He took Curry out of the game. Curry had no idea what to do with the little gnat, Dellawhatever, in his face.



Other than swarming Curry, though, Dellawhatever didn't do much. He seemed to shuffle around out there and it was clear the Cavs didn't really want him handling the ball. The beard looks bad on him.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
Agreed. He kept Curry from a rythym. Although Curry missed a boatload of uncontested shots too, Dellawhatever had Curry's number.
B
BoiseBYU
BoiseBYU wrote:
Agreed. He kept Curry from a rythym. Although Curry missed a boatload of uncontested shots too, Dellawhatever had Curry's number.

PS I think the Pac 12 reffed last nights game :bug:
Q
Qman
I don't like the guy but he played a great game. He was all over the court and hit some key shots.
G
Gunk
BoiseBYU wrote:
Agreed. He kept Curry from a rythym. Although Curry missed a boatload of uncontested shots too, Dellawhatever had Curry's number.

PS I think the Pac 12 reffed last nights game :bug:

I don't know...May have been a WCC crew out there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHHEnk8UAAA1f5N.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.
G
Guest
EM_Puma wrote:
Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.


So you're selling out in all your sports.
E
EM_Puma
hawkwing wrote:
Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.


So you're selling out in all your sports.


Nope, nope, nope. I feel for Utahans that didn't, beside the Utah Jazz, grow up in a community that had all the pro sports covered. BYU is top on my list for college, but I grew up with the Browns, Indians, and Cavs and it's great living in a community at the time where just about everyone around you is fan of the same pro teams. Here in Utah you have every cross-section of fan for every pro team in this county. It's just different.
B
birdie702
EM_Puma wrote:
Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.


I couldn't stand him in college, but I like him in the NBA now. Jordan needed Pippen... Delavedova is James' Pippen...so far. Lol



Go Cavs!
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
birdie702 wrote:
Hey, we're talking my Cavs, so I'm currently in a man-crush with Delavedova. Yes, he ripped out my heart in that play I will never, ever forget in the MC, but he's a Cavs player now and all former sins are forgiven. Heck, I've already had to swallow having Oscar Myer running my Buckeyes and Kuger and Tupou on my Browns, so I guess I'm now a Delavedova man and he's earning his keep.


I couldn't stand him in college, but I like him in the NBA now. Jordan needed Pippen... Delavedova is James' Pippen...so far. Lol



Go Cavs!

I'm right there with you. Hated his guts in college. Now, I'm happy for a WCC player to do good.
G
Gunk
Eh, he's growing on me.



Jimmer should certainly take a page out of Delly's book. Delly has earned himself a few million in this series.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Q
Qman
Gunk wrote:
Eh, he's growing on me.



Jimmer should certainly take a page out of Delly's book. Delly has earned himself a few million in this series.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


And Game 4 showed his limitations. GS went at him on offense and he lacked the energy to play effective offense. GS was doubling Lebron with his defender and couldn't make plays. He is still what he was-- a fringe NBA player.
S
Schmoe
This series has served as Delly's "Linsanity." He'll get a big contract out of some team because of a few good games, but we won't hear much about him afterwards.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
This series has served as Delly's "Linsanity." He'll get a big contract out of some team because of a few good games, but we won't hear much about him afterwards.

Yep. Della is the type of guy who you like having on your team, and hate playing against. But his play is not sustainable. It's been fun watching him play in the finals though.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
WARRIORS!



Well, looks like it will be back to the bench for Delly.



I tried to get into watching hi, but I can't get over his dirty...I mean...scrappy play.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Played two good games.
G
Gunk
Schmoe wrote:
Played two good games.


Prevented a sweep.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.