Archived Topic

New possible transfer

by Qman · 6/4/2015

Advertisement
S
scott715
His stats are not outstanding but he was a 4 start and can play D. There might be a one year role for him if he comes.
G
Guest
Guy who can play D? He will not be coming to BYU where defense is discouraged by the coaching staff.
S
scott715
Supposedly he is visiting today.
Q
Qman
Dunno if I want him or not.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
Qman wrote:
Dunno if I want him or not.


What do you know that makes you not want him? If nothing else he could help toughen up our post guys.
M
Mars


Committed to BYU. Will sit out 1 year, then play 3.
N
nuk13
I hope this signals a turn around for the coaching staff. I'm all for high scoring games, which are fun to watch, but you need to have enough defense to beat the other teams especially in the tournaments.
V
vrob
Also it says in the article that he's a grad transfer w/ one year to play.



"Because he is a graduate transfer, Kouassi will be eligible to play immediately, according to Georgia Basketball Blog. He will have one year of eligibility remaining."
S
scott715
Maybe we got confused on who we were talking about. Kouassi is going to Arkansas. Elijah Bryant is ours.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.