S
scott715Archived Topic
Cincinnati 2015 Preview
by scott715 · 6/2/2015
Advertisement
S
scott715606460415447465984
S
scott715S
scott715They don't think much of their D this year.
S
scott715Advertisement
S
scott715Next game up. If we can just win this one then we got a win against Wagner than a bye, we'll have time to rest up for the Missouri game.
I heard that Kiel has been out but the backup has played well.
I heard that Kiel has been out but the backup has played well.
B
BroncoBotscott715 wrote:Backup (Hayden Moore) is more than capable. He's the real deal. Wouldn't be surprised to see Kiel sit this one out. A little QB controversy could favor BYU in this one. They are both similar QBs so no real surprises preparing for one over the other.
Next game up. If we can just win this one then we got a win against Wagner than a bye, we'll have time to rest up for the Missouri game.
I heard that Kiel has been out but the backup has played well.
Just noticed that UC is undefeated against Miami this year. the university and the state. ;)
S
scott715they are getting some injured offensive players back.
S
snoscytheBroncoBot wrote:
Just noticed that UC is undefeated against Miami this year. the university and the state. ;)
S
scott715Considering the rumor that the Big12 will invite UC, I want to destroy them this week. Run it down their throats then pass for TDs. Get some interceptions as they have thrown several of them.
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCougI want another Kai Nacua INT to the house. I want a Bronson sack. I want Cincy to have zero run game with Travis, Harvey, and Manoa letting nothing up the middle. I want, I want, I want...
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

