S
scott715Archived Topic
BSU 2015 Preview
by scott715 · 5/21/2015
Advertisement
S
scott715Bronco selfie
S
scott715640036868411658240
S
scott715Next game up. Vegas opened BSU 1.5 favorite. Then 3 point. We get a few players back. Can we do it?
G
GunkIn our house? We can do it.
Mangum needs to be spot on.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Mangum needs to be spot on.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Advertisement
B
BroncoBotGoing to be awesome to see a game played at LES on natural grass! Forget blue turf gimmicks. I'll take the real stuff all day. And I blame the fake-turf at war memorial for the T. H. injury.
S
SpiffCougCan the Taysom injury help focus the team after such an emotional high? You always wonder how a team responds to dramatic finishes (one way or the other). But with the quick news of Taysom being done for the year, I wonder if the team immediately forgets the Nebraska win and gets right down to business of preparing for Boise.
S
scott715Has a short video of some plays in their previous game. Can't say they are highlights.
M
MarsThe line settled at Boise State by 2.5. I'm gonna say that might be based more on 11-2 last year compared to BYU's 8-5 than the actual teams this year, and under-rated Mangum. I'll take BYU by 7.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

