Archived Topic

What BYU players will make the trip to Spain?

by byucougar1 · 5/17/2015

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
From what I have heard there are eight players who are a lock: KC, Fisher, Emery, Austin, Davis, Aytes, Kafusi, Toolson.



Those who are positioning to make the team: Zeljas, Harstock, Chapman, Calvert, Ainge, Shaw.



I think that the two others will be Zeljas and Calvert. Others possibly Harstock and Chapman.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nuk13
byucougar1 wrote:
From what I have heard there are eight players who are a lock: KC, Fisher, Emery, Austin, Davis, Aytes, Kafusi, Toolson.



Those who are positioning to make the team: Zeljas, Harstock, Chapman, Calvert, Ainge, Shaw.



I think that the two others will be Zeljas and Calvert. Others possibly Harstock and Chapman.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Let us know what your hear please.
G
Gunk
If Austin goes that has to be a sign that he'll be playing next season.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Q
Qman
I am encouraged that Aytes playing means he is healthy.
B
BYULV
My understanding was that true freshman or those that haven't previously enrolled couldn't make these trips abroad.
Advertisement
B
byucougar1
I had heard a similar statement, but I understand that Nick Emery will be accompanying the team and he is a true freshmen by all accounts.
B
BYULV
byucougar1 wrote:
I had heard a similar statement, but I understand that Nick Emery will be accompanying the team and he is a true freshmen by all accounts.


Has he been in school this past semester? Maybe that makes a difference? Idk
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.