Archived Topic

No news is good news?

by Qman · 5/14/2015

Advertisement
Q
Qman
I haven't been able to find sniff on anything about any transfers or new recruits after 15 minutes googling it. Anybody got any news? All this uncertainty is killing me. :D
W
Wolverine
Qman wrote:
I haven't been able to find sniff on anything about any transfers or new recruits after 15 minutes googling it. Anybody got any news? All this uncertainity is killing me. :D

I would also be interested in finding out the final status on Austin's medical hardship.
Q
Qman
Wolverine wrote:
I haven't been able to find sniff on anything about any transfers or new recruits after 15 minutes googling it. Anybody got any news? All this uncertainity is killing me. :D

I would also be interested in finding out the final status on Austin's medical hardship.


Well turns out that the cougarcorner thread about Austin's redshirt is the 3rd result on google. So we are the source of most info.
G
Grzyby15
I'm waiting for some news!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.