Archived Topic

Dirty Gators: Dunlap Rewarded for DUI

by Y&Brit · 12/19/2009

Advertisement
Y
Y&Brit
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls09/news/story?id=4755869



December 1: Get arrested for passing out while driving! Failing sobriety test.



Reward: Play in the Sugar Bowl

I get that most Uni's don't have any room for standards or expectations. But going to the execs, president and getting permission to play after less than 3 weeks of a DUI? Drunks kill innocent people.



Great example to one and all-go drink/drive (essentially it's okay to murder) rape, abuse drugs and hit the streets where good citizens are. New poster for games: Florida Drunkers: Meyer era



Meyer's a selfish moron. Frankly I'm glad greed found him, since I know that there will be a few less DUI athletes in the state of Utah on the streets.





He paid a price? Actually people who have DUI's get arrested, go to jail, and pay fines. Most schools would even kick that player off regardless of a 1st time. Dirty BcS, I guess the legal system doesn't think he paid the price since he's still got a court date. Of course Meyer will pay Dunlap's way out of it somehow. I think Meyer volunteers his body to get his dirty players back.
S
SpiffCoug
I have no sympathy for drinking and driving in today's society. You should have the book thrown at you if you do so.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.