Archived Topic

BYU @ SJSU moved to Friday night

by Fido · 4/15/2015

Advertisement
F
Fido
The game will be held on Friday November 6 after a bye week--but the downside is the start time is 8:30pm Pacific time on CBS SN. That's horribly late.


588402530872201218
J
jvquarterback
Bummer, I was hoping to take my kids to the game. Looks like I'll be up late that night.



Maybe we can go to UCLA but I'm not holding my breath for an afternoon game.



When the game times aren't scheduled early in the process it's hard to plan a trip to Provo if yo want to take younger kids to the games. Oh well. I'd rather be able to watch them on ESPN. For now the only game I'd potentially miss on TV (SJSU) I'll be attending.
F
Fido
That's the good ole MWC TV contract still burning BYU. haha
S
scott715
When we schedule these G5 teams, the contract needs to state the game will be on ESPN or our visit will become null and void.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.