Archived Topic

Tavernari injured?

by CougarClaw · 12/18/2009

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Tav left the Wagner game with about 5 minutes to play or so wincing and grimacing the whole way. I think Rose called it some kind of groin sprain. Anyone know if he'll be out for any length of time? It sure looked painful.
S
Schmoe
I think he suffered what is known in the skateboarding world as the dreaded "nutter."
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
I think he suffered what is known in the skateboarding world as the dreaded "nutter."


Are you saying it's something like this?





[youtube]rEloELuFZn8[/youtube]
I
Italics
urroner wrote:
I think he suffered what is known in the skateboarding world as the dreaded "nutter."


Are you saying it's something like this?





[youtube]rEloELuFZn8[/youtube]


Did you ask for Schmoe's permission to show that video of him?
U
urroner
Italics wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
I think he suffered what is known in the skateboarding world as the dreaded "nutter."


Are you saying it's something like this?





[youtube]rEloELuFZn8[/youtube]


Did you ask for Schmoe's permission to show that video of him?


It's better to ask forgiveness than permission.



Schmoe, please forgive me again of showing that secret video of yours. :whistle:
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
What can I say? I have no skills!
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
What can I say? I have no skills!

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, nobody's going to go out with *me*!

Pedro: Have you asked anybody yet?

Napoleon Dynamite: No, but who would? I don't even have any good skills.

Pedro: What do you mean?

Napoleon Dynamite: You know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
S
SpiffCoug
Did JT's injury limit him to only five minutes last night?
C
craigoscarson
kitic77 wrote:
Did JT's injury limit him to only five minutes last night?




If him only playing 5 minutes a game leads to more 91-34 wins.... ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.