Archived Topic

Just Some Numbers

by AmmonCougar1 · 12/18/2009

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
Okay, I admit I'm breaking my number one rule (don't worry about about the SNOT) but I was curious, after all the crap I hear from my in-laws about Bc$ this and that and undefeated this and that, that I had to check some numbers to make myself feel better. BTW, just knowing I wasn't a ute-fan made me feel better imediately. But these helped even more:



During the 2000-09 decade which is arguably BYU's worst in the past 30 years BYU won 80 games (with one to go) and lost 45. Wins in this decade include home wins over Arizona, UCLA, Syracuse, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, and road or bowl wins over Virginia, Mississippi State, Cal, Oregon, UCLA, Washington, and Oklahoma.



Not too shabby for a team that suffered through 3 losing seasons and two coaching changes.



SNOT on the other hand was 84-36 with a game left to play and had without question their best decade in the past 30 years including two 12-0 campaigns. Still they boast only 3-4 (depending on bowl outcomes) wins than BYU.



Anyway, just saying...I'm dang proud to be a COUGAR FAN!!! The future is looking very bright!



Go Cougs!!!



J. Child

Ammon, ID
G
Guest
Future is so bright I'll be wearing these bad boys...

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_360000/FF_360887_s.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
Future is so bright I'll be wearing these bad boys...

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_360000/FF_360887_s.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

My future is brighter because my sun glasses are BLUE!!!!



http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/943/702/26/o_Z67Ii4XL8siEydr.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
sage
Please put them on your avatar asap. Our eyes would be greatly benefited.
M
Mars
sage wrote:
Please put them on your avatar asap. Our eyes would be greatly benefited.
:lol:
Advertisement
U
urroner
sage wrote:
Please put them on your avatar asap. Our eyes would be greatly benefited.


I hope you mean that you find me soooooo attractive that you can't take your eyes off of mine...but then again, I really, really hope you don't mean that. You're creeping me out buddy.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.