Archived Topic

BYU practice recap

by hawkwing · 4/7/2015

Advertisement
G
Guest
[youtube]avhJ53jGOr8[/youtube]
C
Cougarfan87
So, not much happened, I take it?
S
snoscythe
Cougarfan87 wrote:
So, not much happened, I take it?


Link is now fixed.
C
Cougarfan87
snoscythe wrote:
So, not much happened, I take it?


Link is now fixed.


Thanks for fixing the link. That is a good video.
G
Guest
haha, I posted it from my Nexus tablet so I didn't notice that it wasn't actually showing up.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
hawkwing wrote:
haha, I posted it from my Nexus tablet so I didn't notice that it wasn't actually showing up.

haha and here I thought the inestimable Hawkwing was speaking to us in parable...
G
Guest
BoiseBYU wrote:
haha, I posted it from my Nexus tablet so I didn't notice that it wasn't actually showing up.

haha and here I thought the inestimable Hawkwing was speaking to us in parable...

It's all part of the parable...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.