Archived Topic

Anson Winder Torn Meniscus

by byufan4ever · 4/2/2015

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
Anson Winder revealed on BYU Sports Nation the other day (Tue I think) that he was playing with a torn meniscus. That was news to me. I got injured in Church Ball this year (first game!) with a torn meniscus, partial ACL tear and a very bad bone bruise. I'm 3 months removed and still don't have the ok to run, jump, or play ball yet. At least I don't need surgery. But I don't know how he played on that.



Also, Jordan Leslie revealed yesterday that he played the entire season injured at about 70% (ankle, hamstring) and that even at the Pro Day he was only 95% and not 100 yet.
C
Cougs_Rule
A healthy Anson gets us a win vs Ole Miss.
B
BroncoBot
Cougs_Rule wrote:
A healthy Anson gets us a win vs Ole Miss.

Debatable... BYU had no answer in the 2nd half...
G
Gunk
BroncoBot wrote:
A healthy Anson gets us a win vs Ole Miss.

Debatable... BYU had no answer in the 2nd half...

Certainly would have been closer. Better defense on their guard and more scoring.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.