Archived Topic

Steven Beo commits to BYU (2016-17)

by Fido · 3/31/2015

Advertisement
F
Fido
582985769230323712
F
Fido
Year 2016 (HS JR)

Position Shooting Guard

Height 6-2

Hometown Richland, WA

High School Richland High School
E
E-Zone15
Fido wrote:
Year 2016 (HS JR)

Position Shooting Guard

Height 6-2

Hometown Richland, WA

High School Richland High School




Here is a nice link;

http://www.bluerudderleadership.com/#!steven-beo/coi0



49 points and 11 rebound game against Wenatchee;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su7hDg_HOQ8







8)
H
HoosierCougar
can we agree now to to call him "Chachi"?
S
Schmoe
HoosierCougar wrote:
can we agree now to to call him "Chachi"?


I was gonna say, I know it's not spelled the same, but please tell me there's someone in his family named Scott.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Schmoe wrote:
can we agree now to to call him "Chachi"?


I was gonna say, I know it's not spelled the same, but please tell me there's someone in his family named Scott.


no, but their attorney is named bob loblaw
U
urroner
craigoscarson wrote:
HoosierCougar wrote:
can we agree now to to call him "Chachi"?


I was gonna say, I know it's not spelled the same, but please tell me there's someone in his family named Scott.


no, but their attorney is named bob loblaw


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwWAsNZTnug
C
Cougs_Rule
Looks like a solid get. May be in place of Jackson? Frank is gonna want his touches, but then again he would have to share at Duke, so......

But with the addition of Popes replacement, I still think it improves BYUs chances to get Frank
S
SpiffCoug
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Looks like a solid get. May be in place of Jackson? Frank is gonna want his touches, but then again he would have to share at Duke, so......

But with the addition of Popes replacement, I still think it improves BYUs chances to get Frank

One thing is certain. If you can shoot the ball well - whether in the post or from outside - you can and will get touches in a Dave Rose offense.
F
frdbtr
I can find no information in the media on the Quincy hire to BYU. The link posted in the other thread says nothing about it.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
frdbtr wrote:
I can find no information in the media on the Quincy hire to BYU. The link posted in the other thread says nothing about it.


It's not surprising that some people have a hard time reading to the end of a book. But a one page article?
F
frdbtr
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I can find no information in the media on the Quincy hire to BYU. The link posted in the other thread says nothing about it.


It's not surprising that some people have a hard time reading to the end of a book. But a one page article?


I'm breaking my rule about never responding to your ignorance but I couldn't let this pass. So since a media guy who has nothing to do with BYU basketball other than reporting on some of the games and occasionally spouts an opinion says that he is the "obvious choice", that makes his hire a foregone conclusion?



K, now back to ignoring you. I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
C
Cougs_Rule
Hey fried butter? How does it feel to lose to an unarmed opponent before the bell even rung?

And how does it feel now to realize you lost and didn't even realize it?

Oh, and how does it feel to lose to an unarmed opponent, not realize it, and realize that the rest of the CC readers who actually did read to the bottom of the sltrib article are silently laughing and scoffing at you even as you declare yourself the winner of said contest with an unarmed man?

Who's the real April Fool?

You're messing with the wrong mar...."unarmed opponent."
F
Fido
583693587327492096

Says UW offered him a scholarship after his freshman year, but he's a kid who always wanted to play for the Cougars.
Advertisement
S
scott715
Well this changes things a lot. Makes more sense with our scholarship crunch.
C
Cougs_Rule
Still probably saving Franks scholie offer? Bronco would have pulled it and sent Frank packing.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.