S
sageI wonder. I wonder what could have been. I think Taysom is an incredible athlete. No question he brings athleticism to the position like no other. But over the last 30-40 years, we have been great when we have a qb who passes better than anyone else. This article makes me kind of sad. Why did we go with the runner instead of the passer?
BYU offense shines in practice, ready for spring scrimmage
âI am really excited about what I saw offensively today, especially throwing the ball and going down field; and really, Stew is allowing us to do that,â said Mendenhall. âAnd then Taysom picks up settings where he can, so I think we are progressing nicely that way.â
I think our success would have been greater with Lark over Riley, and Stew over Hill. I know it sounds ludicrous, but we succeed when the qb has experience, and Lark never got. Stew is showing he had it, after some time. This is sad.
BYU offense shines in practice, ready for spring scrimmage
âI am really excited about what I saw offensively today, especially throwing the ball and going down field; and really, Stew is allowing us to do that,â said Mendenhall. âAnd then Taysom picks up settings where he can, so I think we are progressing nicely that way.â
I think our success would have been greater with Lark over Riley, and Stew over Hill. I know it sounds ludicrous, but we succeed when the qb has experience, and Lark never got. Stew is showing he had it, after some time. This is sad.

