Q
QmanAs the thread title says this is the place for positives from the game.
First of all Corbin Kaufusi played a great game. 6 points, 6 rebounds and a block is a very good game for a freshman on a big stage. This should launch him into a great sophomore year.
KC wasn't badly hurt and is coming back to the team.
Fischer showed up in a really big game. He was also dialed in defensively. We are going to need big effort from him every night.
Frank Bartley got some more good experience. I hope he can take it to heart. He needs to watch the film of the game again and figure what were the correct plays.
That's all I have. Any other positives y'all saw?
First of all Corbin Kaufusi played a great game. 6 points, 6 rebounds and a block is a very good game for a freshman on a big stage. This should launch him into a great sophomore year.
KC wasn't badly hurt and is coming back to the team.
Fischer showed up in a really big game. He was also dialed in defensively. We are going to need big effort from him every night.
Frank Bartley got some more good experience. I hope he can take it to heart. He needs to watch the film of the game again and figure what were the correct plays.
That's all I have. Any other positives y'all saw?

