G
GuestWish I wasn't right but let's face it, he got completely out coached in 3 games in this seasons post season run alone.
by hawkwing · 3/18/2015
hawkwing wrote:
Wish I wasn't right but let's face it, he got completely out coached in 3 games in this seasons post season run alone.
hawkwing wrote:
I think any time you lose a 17 point lead, 100% of the momentum, and use up all of your timeouts before the final few plays when you may need to set up a play for a game tying or winning shot, and also give up 6 dunks on the same baseline pass play, that's being out coached.
Gunk wrote:
Hawk is just filling the void Bib left. I don't fault Hawk for setting Bronco as the gold standard as long as he doesn't mind me nitpicking Bronco (who hasn't done anything on a national level or beaten a Top 5 opponent in half a decade).
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
BoiseBYU wrote:
Rose also didn't tell KC to go get two stupid fouls and become a defensive liability. And while you're at it throw it away a few times. And he didn't tell Haws to miss the front of a one and one or KC to miss both of his free throws. That's on the players. And he didn't tell Anson to sprain his knee and be a non factor.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
hawkwing wrote:
I think any time you lose a 17 point lead, 100% of the momentum, and use up all of your timeouts before the final few plays when you may need to set up a play for a game tying or winning shot, and also give up 6 dunks on the same baseline pass play, that's being out coached.
hawkwing wrote:Hawk is just filling the void Bib left. I don't fault Hawk for setting Bronco as the gold standard as long as he doesn't mind me nitpicking Bronco (who hasn't done anything on a national level or beaten a Top 5 opponent in half a decade).
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I am not basing my criticisms on Rose on some weird attempt to credit or defend Bronco. I'm sorry thatwe can't have a conversation about Roses faults without everyone jumping to point out what Bronco does or doesn't do.
Let's leave Bronco out of this entirely and discuss Rose. Bronco won't be here in 2 years anyway, so who cares about what he is or isn't?
Brayden Green wrote:I think any time you lose a 17 point lead, 100% of the momentum, and use up all of your timeouts before the final few plays when you may need to set up a play for a game tying or winning shot, and also give up 6 dunks on the same baseline pass play, that's being out coached.
I'm asking you honestly here: you don't think in one of those timeouts he talked to his players about that play?