Archived Topic

ESPN Bracket Challenge

by snoscythe · 3/17/2015

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
So far it looks like the following folks are in:



Hawkwing (aka underdead)

Mars

craigoscarson

ktsearlebear

raddosdad
Q
Qman
I'll join tonight after work.
G
Guest
I'm in under the gall bladder induced picks. We'll see how well I do making picks on serious narcotics.
Q
Qman
hawkwing wrote:
I'm in under the gall bladder induced picks. We'll see how well I do making picks on serious narcotics.

Sounds like an unfair advantage.
Advertisement
S
scott715
It's the Henderson method of playing.
U
Ungoy
hawkwing wrote:
I'm in under the gall bladder induced picks. We'll see how well I do making picks on serious narcotics.


I'm in as well, under pick of the lost colon. I too am under narcotic pain killer influence currently. We'll see how I do.
B
beauso79
You guys do know Tylenol isn't a narcotic right?...... :lol:

I must have made a trip to Colorado because I have the Pukes going way too far....... ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
StatsCougar, you and your ISU-to-win-it-all pick have my deepest condolences.
S
stuckinbig10country
All 3 of the 14s could have lost today. BYU would have played GaSt. The Xavier matchup was one of the best ones BYU could have hoped for being an 11...Too bad they couldn't rebound worth a darn.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
14 seeds be like:



http://i.imgur.com/WbKCFkO.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byufan4ever
snoscythe wrote:
14 seeds be like:



http://i.imgur.com/WbKCFkO.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That is so awesome! I love that quote and it's a great fit here!
M
Mars
Gee, that Obama sure is smart...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Here are the standings after the first week:



Rank-name-possible points remaining-current score-percentile

1* Mars 1080-470-94.8

1* exreporterbyu-960-470-94.8

3* beauso79-1240-460-91.0

3* Land-grant-1200-460-91.0

3* Obama-920-460-91.0

6 FrozenChozen-1160-440-77.0

7* SpiffCoug-1120-430-68.7

7* Second chance-1000-430-68.7

7* 14qman-960-430-68.7

10 CraigOscarson-1160-410-50.6

11* ktsearlebear-1160-400-42.0

11* hurdlegirl17-1080-400-42.0

11* caleb_spragg-920-400-42.0

14 Pick of the lost colon-840-380-27.2

15 byufan4ever-960-370-21.5

16 caleb_spragg 2-1000-360-16.9

17* gall bladder induced pick-1080-350-13.2

17* My Bracket-920-350-13.2

17* StatsCougar-360-350-13.2

20 trucougar 1-1040-340-10.4

21 snoscythe-1040-330-8.2

22 Qman-0-0-0.
G
Guest
I'm beating snoscythe. That's something.
Advertisement
M
Mars


This just in:



If Kentucky beats Duke in the championship game, all your bracket are belong to me.



:D
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.